Saffron Threads, Pure Red Saffron Spice Threads | Super Negin Grade | Highest Quality and Flavor | For Culinary Use
- Super Negin Grade Saffron is the world's most desired and expensive spice. It is commonly used in cooking, baking, medical, and wholistic purposes.
- Safron Threads are Certified 10 of 10 in Safranal (Aroma), Crocin (Fire Red Color), and Picocrocin (Flavor) according to ISO 3632 standards. which is a Grade A+ rating
- Our Pure Saffron Stigmas are Naturally Grown and Hand Harvested in Afghanistan. Persian Safron is superior to Spanish, Indian, Keshmiri and ALL Other Types.
- It can be ground into powder form for use in saffron extract supplement and capsules or for steeping Tea Leaves to release a premium yellow flavor. The best choice Saffron for Paella Rice!
- Triple Inspected to ensure only Fire Red Saffron Threads are included and Packaged in a Luxury Food Grade Gift Tin
Super Negin Saffron is the highest quality saffron in the world and is found in the regions of Afghanistan or Iran. It comes from a flower called crocus sativus and is extremely labor intensive to harvest since only the tiny threads are what is gathered.
Our dried saffron has a beautiful fire red filament coloring with a mild fragrance or smell with an Afghan origin. It is a natural herb, spice, and seasoning that gourmet chefs around the world use as their secret weapon in pan recipes such as desserts, soups, paella rice, basmati rice, stews, and chicken.
Saffron is not more expensive per ounce than gold but Vanilla Bean Kings promises to make it affordable for the every day chef. Sold by the gram or in bulk quantities by weight!