4 Marimo Moss Balls | Live Aquarium Plant Decoration for Fish Tanks | ~2 Inches | Large Cladophora Betta Fish Friendly | Minimal Care Required
- The Best Live Aquarium Plant - Marimo Moss Balls require no special light, CO2 system, or aquarium plant fertilizer. Marimos can be kept in nearly any freshwater aquarium that has a temperature of 80 f or less.
- Minimal Maintenance - Marimos filter / remove nitrogen and phosphate from the aquariums which increases oxygen, water quality, and assists with algae removal by competing for nutrients. Allowing the aqua to stay cleaner for longer.
- Create your Ecosystem - Give your aquatic pets a eco-friendly environment that will benefit them. They are particularly useful in shrimp and snail tanks, as the shrimp and snails love grazing on them for biolfilm.
- Beautiful Decorations - Marimos are the best Decor for all aquarium tanks of all sizes by adding life and a deep green color to the natural underwater environment by complimenting aquarium driftwood, aquarium rocks, aquarium gravel and other aquarium plants.
- The Perfect Pet Gift - With minimal care needed, the Marimo Moss Ball is an excellent living gift idea that will last as long as your aquarium, habitat, or terrarium.
4 Giant Marimo Mosst Balls ranging in sizes of 1.5-2 inches. These are very popular aquatic plants that require little to no care and go well with plants such as duckweed, driftwood other various aquarium ornaments. They are essential for your aquarium and the life forms within it. By aiding in the removal of algae, nitrogen and phosphate it assures your aquatic plants and pets a clean and healthy life. With the Marimo able to live for centuries your aquarium shouldn't be without one. They make great gifts for all ages as they require no maintenance. Being recognized as a good luck charm by some makes it win-win gift for anyone with an aquarium, terrarium or any other decorative piece. <br> <br> Marimo grow in fresh water at room temperature as long as the water is changed every one or two weeks (more frequently in summer and less often in winter). The marimo can be placed in the refrigerator in hot weather (above 28°C/ 82F), but does not survive freezing. Photosynthesis occurs in normal household lighting; otherwise, indirect sunlight since the marimo is adapted for low light conditions only. If the marimo’s green color turns brownish, it may recover without intervention, otherwise a very minimal amount of salt can be added as a suggested remedy. Slightly squeeze the marimo in clean water weekly. This plant does NOT cause algae problem. Negligible maintenance required. Excellent live plant gift for your friend or loved ones