Flavor Profile: Cured in the lower regions of Africa, these vanilla beans carry a complex milk chocolately aroma with hints of figs that will deliver wonders in your baked goods.
- The bold flavor of these African vanilla beans is due to the very high vanillin content.
- The weather in Uganda offers the perfect environment for two abundant vanilla harvests every year. So, fresh Ugandan vanilla is available all year-round.
- Superb for uber-rich desserts and homemade chocolates
- A light, earthy floral aroma. Not as strong of an aroma as Madagascar but similar in appearance but with a different flavor profile.
- A spectacular addition to morning coffee by adding vanilla seeds to your coffee grounds, or sweeten your java with exquisite vanilla sugar
Ugandan vanilla beans are an exotic choice for chocolatiers and coffee lovers the world over!